Gaurs Group, a Delhi-based real estate firm, has announced the opening of its first hotel The Gaurs Sarovar Portico in Gaur City of Greater Noida West, Uttar Pradesh. The Gaurs Sarovar Portico is the first luxury hotel in the region, and will cater to the population of Greater Noida West which is close to three lakh residents and estimated to go up to 10-15 lakh in a few years. The Group has plans for the hospitality segment and will have approximately 450 rooms by 2023 in three to four hotel properties. A part of Gaur City, it is a 72-key destination for meetings, incentives, conferences and exhibitions (MICE) at Gaur City Club having banquet & conference facilities up to 10,000 pax. The hotel will have all the amenities such as restaurants, lounges, swimming pool, fitness centre, among others. It is aimed to cater to both leisure and business and offers flexible venues for meeting and banqueting. There is no other hotel in the region, and this hotel will fulfil the gap. Gaurs Group will soon come up with a 180-room full-service Radisson Hotel at Gaur City Mall; it will also have banquet & conference facilities. Another project is 84 keys service apartments Gaurs Runway Suites at Gaur Yamuna City with banquet and conference facilities. The Group will also have Gaur Central Mall, a 120 keys luxury hotel at Dehradun in Uttarakhand.
- Future of real estate will be pinned on 3Rs – Relief, Restructure and Resilience
- Plotted Developments: Hassle-Free Investment Tool In Real Estate
- TDI International School hosts Investiture Ceremony, budding leaders in making receive badges
- Sportswear Brand Under Armour Ventures into Uttarakhand
- Best Crop Science to manufacture Trifloxystrobin fungicide in India