On International Yoga Day, TDI Infratech hosted a ‘Yoga – Our Mojo’ session under experienced Yoga instructor Nancy Rajput at TDI Smart City, Sector 119, Mohali. The session, which saw the participation of 50+ people, was initiated as a step towards a healthy lifestyle, aimed to promote the physical and mental well-being of the participants.“We are living under stressful times amid the pandemic, and with the balance between social and professional lives blurring, our bodies and mind should get due time for rejuvenation. We at TDI believe in adopting a smart lifestyle with utmost attention to good health. This yoga session was our bit in enabling the participants to discover the benefits of yoga, exercise and a healthy lifestyle,” said Akshay Taneja, MD, TDI Infratech.TDI Infratech has been active in taking care of the health of their employees, the surrounding community, and workers. They have been providing free of cost oxygen concentrators in Delhi for their team members in need as the second wave grappled in April; the group had also provided free vaccination at TDI Business Centre, Mohali, under ‘Shot of Hope’ Campaign to more than 800 staff members and their families, and construction workers engaged in their projects.
- Spectrum Metro hosted 4 Day-colourful festive event full of galore
- Maasters Infra Group launches Maasters Capitol Avenue in Noida
- Dussehra celebrations in Pacific D21 Mall go digital for protection of environment
- Dandiya night celebrated at Hero Homes Mohali
- Sushma Group celebrated Dandiya night at Joynest MOH and Grande