Urban Square, one of the largest retail and hospitality centric projects in Udaipur, has recently received the Fire NOC from authorities. The NOC has been given for Phase I, which is spread across one million sq ft in area. It will be offered for possession soon after the completion of all the necessary formalities, which are in process. To apprise, Urban Square is a 1.8 million sq ft mixed-use development project, which is being built in phases.
- Residential transaction in Gurugram increases by 10%
- NCR schools celebrate Earth Day virtually, encourage recycling practices
- Gulshan’s sustainable homes in sync with Earth Day theme
- COVID-19 second wave to delay the revival of commercial real estate
- Sawasdee Grp Launches “Sawasdee JLG Galleria” Commercial Project At Noida