Urban Square, one of the largest retail and hospitality centric projects in Udaipur, has recently received the Fire NOC from authorities. The NOC has been given for Phase I, which is spread across one million sq ft in area. It will be offered for possession soon after the completion of all the necessary formalities, which are in process. To apprise, Urban Square is a 1.8 million sq ft mixed-use development project, which is being built in phases.
- Omaxe Chandni Chowk To Be Pollution-Free
- Migsun to invest Rs 500 crore in Lucknow project
- HomeCentre opens first Uttarakhand store in Pacific Mall, Dehradun
- Residential growth near Noida airport likely in 4 years Developers react to UP govt budget
- Motion Education launches free online crash course for Class 10th students