Urban Square, one of the largest retail and hospitality centric projects in Udaipur, has recently received the Fire NOC from authorities. The NOC has been given for Phase I, which is spread across one million sq ft in area. It will be offered for possession soon after the completion of all the necessary formalities, which are in process. To apprise, Urban Square is a 1.8 million sq ft mixed-use development project, which is being built in phases.
- Bhumika Group invites BNI members to showcase Urban Square prospects
- Hero Homes society club is operational
- Migsun Group plans to diversify portfolio, says MD Yash Miglani
- THE RISING TREND OF ECO-FRIENDLY AND SUSTAINABLE LIVING
- Future of real estate will be pinned on 3Rs – Relief, Restructure and Resilience